Flat tires can come out of nowhere! Whether you’ve got old tires that just wore out or brand new tires that found a nail a flat tire can happen to anyone.
But the professionals at Trolling Towing are only one call away. Here’s what you can expect when you call for tire repair or replacement:
- Real professional service- there’s a reason we have so many 5-star reviews and we’re one of the top rated towing services in the Denver area!
- Service any time day or night- we’re available 24 hours a day!
- Accurate arrival times- we won’t try to keep you on the hook!
Don’t try to drive on a flat- instead, give your local Colorado towing professionals a call today!
Why It Isn’t Worth Driving On A Flat Tire!
Look, we know how tempting it is to try to make it the rest of the way on your flat tire. It might seem like that shop is SO CLOSE…but it isn’t worth it. Here’s what happens when you drive on your flat tire:
- The way your vehicle handles completely changes. Not a little bit but A LOT! The way your car breaks, accelerates and turn is different…and not for the better. Driving like this is dangerous not only for you but also for the people around you.
- If that’s not enough, driving with a flat can damage your brakes, suspension and your wheel. None of these components were meant to be used without a proper tire. By trying to save cash and avoid a tow truck you’re risking a MUCH bigger mechica bill when you need repair multiple part of your ride.
Repair or Replacement
In some cases, your tire can actually have an on-the-spot repair. This is only applicable for certain situations and in most cases you’re going to be adding your spare and then looking for a replacement.
Thinking About Doing It Yourself? Think Again…
We’re not going to pretend that putting on a spare tire is exceptionally hard- because it isn’t. But if you’ve never done it before it’s not something you should try for the frist time on the side of a rigth at night.
The fact is, that roadside work is dangerous and every year both amateurs and professionals get injured or worse while working on the side of the ride.
Trolling Towing has the right equipment and experience to get the work done quickly and safely. Even if you’ve done a flat replacement before we still recommend you consider giving our team a call.
Staying safe is worth any price but luckily Trolling Towing offers some of the lowest prices in the business.
What To Expect When You Call Trolling Towing
Whether you’re calling at 3:00 am or 3:00 pm the Trolling Towing team is available and ready to go. Here’s what you can expect us to ask:
What happened to your tire? Do you know what caused the flat? This is important as it lets us know what the chances are that we could pull of a repair.
Do you have a spare tire with you? If not, no worries, we can do our best to track one down!
Besides that you can expect the basic questions about make, model and location. Then you’ll get a solid ETA so you always know what to expect.
Ready To Help Across The Metro Area
We’re ready to help no matter where you’re at. When we say the entire metro area we really mean it. If you’re in Denver or any of the suburbs give us a call today! We can’t wait to help!